Supply Chain, Purchasing , Logistics, Change Management
We specialize in supply chain, purchasing, logistics and related information systems.
Our services cover all aspects of commercial and logical control of the supply chain and procurement in B2B situations:
- procurement & supply chain strategy development and execution;
- control of product development and launch (stage gate process) and replenishment processes;
- organisation of purchasing & supply, and outsourcing;
- supplier evaluation, selection, contract negotiation, relationship management, performance measurement;
- manufacturing policy, demand management, production planning and scheduling, control of work-in-progress;
- stock control, warehousing and distribution;
- supply chain optimisation, service improvement, value creation and cost reduction.
Consultancy, Interim Management, Programme and Project Management
We provide consultancy support and facilitation services, or a hands-on approach through an interim executive, programme or project manager:
- procurement and supply chain consultancy and interim management;
- change management, business transformation, programme and project management;
- business analysis, value chain analysis, process and systems analysis;
- business process re-engineering, business process improvement;
- stakeholder engagement and collaboration, customer and supplier partnerships.
Achieving success by gaining the support of business teams - Directors, managers and employees at all levels.
Embracing technical, commercial and strategic issues; effective across traditional functional boundaries; facilitating and coaching multi-discipline teams.
Providing not just answers to problems, but an understanding of the approach, together with methodology, skills and knowledge for future use.
Improving service and financial performance; helping to build relationships with suppliers and customers to this end; optimising the whole supply chain.
Increasingly, your success depends on your ability to read and respond to changes taking place in the market:
- to understand the impact of these changes and positioning your business appropriately;
- to differentiate between core and non-core activities, and recognize opportunities to use third parties.
We can provide expertise, tools & techniques, leadership and support to help you:
- strengthen the total supply chain and your commercial position within the supply chain;
- make best use of third parties, through outsourcing or strategic supplier management.
PROFESSIONAL EXECUTIVE INTERIM MANAGERS AND CONSULTANTS - PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICES AND EXPERTISE
Member of the Association of Professional Interims
Acuity (Consultants) Ltd provides professional interim executives, executive interim managers, consultants and experts in procurement and supply chain, transformation and change management.
GO TO BLOG
GO TO BLOG ARCHIVE INDEX
Solutions that will reduce costs, reduce risks, reduce administration,
improve service and add value
"A complex assignment to develop and initiate a 21C sourcing and procurement strategy, executed to a very high standard."
"Innovative and impressive solutions to complex process issues, brought to life with off-the-shelf software."
""Brought a clarity of thinking and number of ways of looking at our problem.... I am very pleased with the result."